About Favorites Classics Club Past Years Past Challenges

Sunday, November 28, 2021

November Wrap Up

 



November has reached its end and so has my month of reading War and Peace. As I expected, I didn't get much else done, but I'd say reading a book that is 1,215 pages long is a pretty big accomplishment. I also reflected on my reading of Les Misérables and finished my Classics Club and my Back to the Classics Challenges. All in all, it was a successful month for me. Here's what I worked on:

Classics Club Wrap Up

I really enjoyed both Les Misérables and War and Peace, but they were long, dense reads. For December, I don't want to tie myself down to too many specific books. Instead, I'm going to let my mood dictate what I pick up. I'm hoping to read at least four books and reread From the Earth to the Moon in preparation for my first read of 2022, which will be its sequel.

I'm looking forward to having a more relaxed time in December. In addition to doing a bunch of mood reading, I'm going to take time to plan out my reading goals for 2022, which is always fun for me. I'll certainly be happy to be reading books under 1,000 pages! What about everyone else out there? Are you working on reading goals for 2022 yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?