About Favorites Classics Club Past Years Past Challenges

Monday, October 31, 2022

October Wrap Up

 


October has been my least productive reading month of the year by far. I only finished two books, one of them being a quick graphic novel that I read in a few days. Part of this was definitely due to being in grad school, and part of it was due to The Little Friend being an interminably long read. 

Here are links to my reviews:

The Little Friend by Donna Tartt
Nimona by Noelle Stevenson

It seems a bit pointless to pick a best and worst read of the month with so few books completed, but Nimona was the best and The Little Friend was the worst.

I will be donating both of these books to my classroom, so a total of two books will be leaving my shelves. I did not purchase any new books this month.

I'm not going to make a TBR for November because my main goal will just be to read a handful of short books. My only goal left to achieve this year is to finish 100 novels, and at 91 finished, I'm close enough to be able to get this done despite grad school.

As far as other crafts go, I finished two things this month. The first is my diamond painting. I definitely dragged my feet on this one, but I got it done in the end:



The  other thing I finished was this 500 piece puzzle from Cloudberries called "Wilderness." It was pretty quick to put together after I got done sorting the pieces into the separate little images.



So that's about all for October. I'm ready to move into November and continue to work on my school and my reading goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?