About Favorites Classics Club Past Years Past Challenges

Monday, May 1, 2017

May 2017 Reading Plan



May has arrived and I'm loving watching all my challenge lists get smaller and smaller. Much like last month, I wasn't able to combine categories as much as I did in the few few months of the year, but I'm still on track to finish everything on time.

This month's reading list contains a weird mixture of all different genres, including a memoir, a teaching book, a classic, and some young adult lit. Here's the plan:


1. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
  • Back to the Classics: A romance classic
  • Classics Club: #78 on my list
  • Mount TBR: previously owned
2. Roadside Picnic by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky
  • Classics Club: #48 on my list
  • Mount TBR: previously owned
3. Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah
  • Popsugar Challenge: A bestseller from a genre you don't normally read
4. Rigorous Reading by Nancy Frey and Douglas Fisher
  • Popsugar Challenge: A book with career advice
  • Mount TBR: previously owned
5. Trouble by Non Pratt
  • Popsugar Challenge: A book with a red spine
  • Mount TBR: previously owned

*Bonus*

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  • Popsugar Challenge: A book you loved as a child
  • Mount TBR: previously owned 

Any extra time will be dedicated to clearing off more Popsugar categories. Hopefully I can squeeze in an extra novel or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?