About Favorites Classics Club Past Years Past Challenges

Sunday, November 29, 2020

November Wrap Up


November was (thankfully) a much better reading month for me than October was. I managed to finish all the books I planned to read, and even enjoyed some of them. I also finished two of my reading challenges for the year this month - Back to the Classics and True Books 2020! Here's the list of everything I finished:


In December, my goal is to finish up my remaining reading goals for the year. It's not going to be easy, because while I am more or less on track with my main challenges, I would really like to finish the StoryGraph Onboarding Challenge too. I didn't discover that one until July, and I said that I probably wouldn't finish all of it at the time, but there's this little voice inside my head whispering, "But wouldn't it be awesome if you did?" I'm going to see how far I can get with it. Here's what I have to read in order to finish everything:

We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
Big Brother by Lionel Shriver
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
The Familiars by Stacey Halls
The Weight of Our Sky by Hanna Alkaf
Transformation by Carol Berg
The Woman in the Wall by Patrice Kindl

This is more than I would usually plan to read in a month, but with my winter break coming up towards the end of December and all travel plans out the window, I'm hoping to have more time to read. I also have no idea how long the last four on the list are because I was picking them sight-unseen from StoryGraph's website, so some of those might be longer than I expect. In any case, I'm going to give it my best shot and hopefully end the year on a high note (as far as reading is concerned, anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?