About Favorites Classics Club Past Years Past Challenges

Monday, January 1, 2024

Clear the Shelves 2024

 


Once again, I'm setting the modest goal of trying to read from my own shelves throughout 2024. I still have several hundred books on my TBR pile that I want to be able to read and donate. There's not an official number of books I'm trying to get through this year, but I would like to do better than I did in 2023, which would mean reading at least 14. I will keep track of the titles I finish here on this post.

1.

3 comments:

  1. Not starting the year with a Jules Vernes?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps this is Heather Hyatt. I still love seeing what you have been reading❤️.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I definitely am starting off with a Jules Verne novel. I'm working on the post now! Good to hear from you. :)

      Delete

So, what do you think?