About Favorites Classics Club Past Years Past Challenges

Saturday, April 1, 2017

April 2017 Reading Plan



It's April, and I'm starting to run out of books that count for multiple challenges. I'm still on track with everything I'm trying to do, but try as I might, I couldn't align my Back to the Classics choices with my remaining Popsugar categories this month. It's okay, because I'm ahead of the game there, but I like crossing categories off multiple lists with one book. Anyway, I did the best I could getting things to match up with each other. Here's the plan for the month:

1. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
  • Back to the Classics: A classic by a woman author
  • Classics Club: #79 on my list
  • Mount TBR: previously owned

2. The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick
  • Back to the Classics: An award-winning classic
  • Classics Club: #45 on my list
  • Mount TBR: previously owned

3. The Winter of Our Discontent by John Steinbeck
  • Classics Club: #45 on my list 
  • Popsugar Challenge: A book with one of the four seasons in the title
  • Mount TBR: previously owned

4. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
  • Popsugar Challenge:A book by an author who uses a pseudonym
  • Mount TBR: previously owned

5. Cannibalism: A Perfectly Natural History by Bill Schutt
  • Popsugar Challenge: A book with a subtitle

*Bonus*

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
  • Popsugar Challenge: A book you've read before that never fails to make you smile
  • Mount TBR: previously owned 

If possible, I'd like to finish these early enough to squeeze in one more Popsugar book. Let's see if I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?