About Favorites Classics Club Past Years Past Challenges

Thursday, November 9, 2017

November 2017 Reading Plan



Some crazy work circumstances and a few slow reads have made me fall a little behind in my reading challenges lately. I would hate to miss my goals right at the end of the year, so I need to rally! Here's the plan this month:

1. Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
  • Popsugar Challenge (bonus category): A book from a genre/subgenre that you've never heard of - Mannerpunk
  • TBR Challenge: previously owned

2. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
  • Popsugar Challenge (bonus category): A book based on mythology
  • TBR Challenge: previously owned

3. Pointe by Brandy Colbert
  • TBR Challenge: previously owned
  
4. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
  • TBR Challenge: previously owned
5. Boys Don't Knit
  • TBR Challenge: previously owned

*Bonus

6. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
  • TBR Challenge: previously owned

My strategy is to power through some of the Popsugar bonus books, then clear some of the young adult backlog I've got going on off my shelves. All of those reads will help with my TBR challenge, which I still have 12 books left on. If everything goes according to plan this month, I will be set to race to the finish line with my challenges in December. I'm going to try to make reading a priority again this month, and not let work get in the way. Hopefully I can get it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?