About Favorites Classics Club Past Years Past Challenges

Friday, December 1, 2017

December 2017 Reading Plan



It feels difficult to believe, but the last month of 2017 is here. My focus for reading will be two fold this month - first, I need to finish up my reading challenges. Second, I need to plan out what I want to read in 2018. I did well sticking to my plan throughout this year, and I really enjoyed my challenges. I think I want to do something a bit less structured next time around. I'm still marinating on that though. Whatever I decide, my planning posts will be coming.

For now, here's the plan for how I want to finish up 2017. I need to read six more books for my TBR Pile Challenge and I have to read two more for the Popsugar bonus categories. Here's the plan:


1. Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis
  • Popsugar Challenge (bonus category): A book you got at a used book sale

2. The Good Sister by Jamie Kain
  • Popsugar Challenge (bonus category): A book with a family member term in the title
  • TBR Challenge: previously owned

3. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
  • TBR Challenge: previously owned
  
4. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
  • TBR Challenge: previously owned

5. Firecracker by David Iserson
  • TBR Challenge: previously owned

6. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
  • TBR Challenge: previously owned

7. These Gentle Wounds by Helene Dunbar
  • TBR Challenge: previously owned

This is more reading than I usually plan for, but all of these titles are young adult fiction, so I'm thinking I should be able to make it through them all. I will have finished everything I set out to do in 2017 if I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?