About Favorites Classics Club Past Years Past Challenges

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Reading Resolutions: 2020



Happy 2020 everyone! We are at the start of a new year, and that means I have a whole new set of reading plans to tackle.




My Goodreads goal will be the same as the previous few years. I aim to read at least 50 books in 2020.



I will also continue to participate in the Classics Club Challenge. Last year, I was successful in catching up with where I need to be in order to finish on time. This year, I must read at least 20 books from it to stay on track. I'm hoping I can read a bit more than that though, so I can get a head start for 2021, which will be my last year of the challenge.



I will be participating in the Back to the Classics Challenge again this year too. My sign up post with my TBR list is here.




In 2019, I read a grand total of two nonfiction novels. This is unacceptable, so I'm bringing back my True Books Challenge. In 2020, I plan to read one nonfiction book each month.




My final challenge for 2020 will be my Then vs. Now Challenge. Each month, I will reread one of my favorite novels and compare it to a different book by the same author.


I'm excited and ready for my reading plans! I spent a lot of time crafting something that I think I will really enjoy. My goals are centered around broadening the types of books I read and revisiting some old favorites. I hoping that this year will turn out even better than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?